Consultants, trainers, coaches, advisors and other business professionals depend on their reputations as thought leaders to set themselves apart from the crowd. Blattel Communications works closely with these professionals to identify the audiences in positions to hire them and, then, to help them put their best foot forward. We collaborate to develop materials, website content, byline articles and speaking opportunities to showcase their thought leadership and create visibility.
The cumulative efforts can help solidify a unique value proposition and serve to publicly credential the professional as the go-to source for their given expertise.
We’ve helped consultants serving as fractional marketing support for small firms and individuals who do not have internal marketing teams, helping to guide strategy and implementation. We’ve also assisted with numerous targeted activities on discrete projects. Engagements have included:
- Brand and market assessments
- Advising on marketing strategy
- Media campaigns
- Content development
- Crisis communications
- White paper and book promotion
- Website analysis and refresh
- Digital newsletter production
- Marketing and collateral materials
- Conference and event support
- Business development, pitch and proposal support